Jumat, 24 April 2015

The Incredible Moment Trip to Ayah Beach

This was my favorite trip since I lived in Purwokerto, a small city with thousand of memories. I met with lots of friends who came from different cities. They were very friendly, interesting, kind, and humorist. We often went to hangout, played, and travelled together to explore kinds of tourism objects and natural places in Purwokerto. I felt very happy met and travelled with them. Someday, one of my friends had an idea to plan about our first semester holiday. He thought that we had to make a fascinating holiday in this semester. We should try to explore other natural places, except Purwokerto. Finally, he suggested us to go to one of beautiful beaches in Kebumen. It was Ayah beach which was one of good places to visit. I never went there before. I agreed with this plan and my friend did. After we finished our middle examination, we planned when we would go there. It was on January 21st, 2014. My friends and I took motorcycle to go there. However, this was my first time that I had a long trip by riding motorcycle. I quite worried with this, but others tried to convince me if it was going to be okay.

I felt really excited with tomorrow’s trip. I could not sleep well at that night. Then, I decided to prepare all things that I should bring for tomorrow. The next day, we gathered in front of my boarding house to wait for others. There were around ten people who would go there, including me. We had prepared anything. I thought that it was better for us to get a breakfast because we would take long times journey. It took around two hours to get there.  After that, we could start our journey. I felt very happy. Luckily, the sun shone bright at that time. I could also enjoy the view along the road. It looked really different because in Jakarta, I never got this view. I could see the beautiful carpet of rice fields, small rivers which flow with clear and clean water, and the rows of pine forests. I did not find any traffic jam here.

Unfortunately, four of us left behind and finally we got lost. We forgot about the direction to there. Some of them went to Ayah beach and others got lost in around Jatijajar cave. My friends and I were panic because we separated with others. I asked a villager directly to get to know about the direction went to Ayah beach. A forty year old man tried to explain the direction to go ayah beach carefully. After that, we thanked to him and started to continue our trip again. I called my friend to wait in one place that near from Jatijajar area. Thirty minutes later, we met in that road. Then, we continued our trip. One hour left, we arrived at Ayah beach.

There were no any visitors in the beach. Perhaps, it was not holiday time. I only saw some fisherman, kids were playing in the sand, and us in the beach. I enjoyed the view.  The beach had beautiful sight. The spreading of sands, clean water, and fresh atmosphere made me felt free. My friends and I were sitting in the seashore to enjoy the view and others were swimming and making a sand castle. We played and enjoyed as if we still were kids anymore. I saw there was a mountainous which stood surrounded the beach which is fulfilled with lots of plants. The coconut tree as if said hello to us. The wind blew smoothly and whispered in my ears. The waves run to us as if it wanted to catch us. The sun made us forgot from its heat. I saw the seashell spread along the seashore. I decided to take some and brought it home. I thanked for everything I have seen today. How great a God’s creation is. I could not explain in any words. Day turned to noon, we had to come back. I felt, I was doubt to leave this beach which had a wonderful panorama.


For the second time, I felt very worry. I told others how about we stayed in hotel near the beach for a night. I was afraid if it would dangerous had a journey at night. They did not agree. Suddenly, I had a good idea. I decided to stay a night in my grandma’s house which was not too far from Ayah beach. Then, they agreed with my idea. I phoned my grandma to ask the permission. She said that it was okay, but you had to be careful along the journey because there were some many big trucks at roads. We went to my grandma’s house. After several minutes, we arrived. Also, my grandma was very happy when my friends and I came. I did too because I could see their condition if they were fine. Then, my grandma asked to cook the instant noodle because there was no any food left. I cooked for them. After we finished our meal, we shared about our last moment. We talked until late night and few others slept because of tired.

The next day, we had to go back to Purwokerto. I took a bath, and prepared things that I brought. I tried to wake up others because they were still sleeping. I talked to my grandma if my friends and I should back soon. After all finished, we continued our trip to Purwokerto. I could not explain anything, except I felt very happy, even I also felt tired. The togetherness made me happy having friends liked them. I thought that we had to make the next fascinating journey somehow. This was my favorite journey which I ever had.



3 komentar:

  1. The view was amazing haha i bet you and your friends had a great journey together. I've never come to ayah beach, hopefully someday :)

    BalasHapus
  2. I have been visited Ayah beach several years ago and it was so beautiful!! My grandma's house is also near from that beach. Is it your hometown? Nice blog melin :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Nabila : yes, we very enjoyed our trip at that time :) i hope so, we can travel together bil :D
    Restika : oh, really???? i dunno, hmm. There was no my hometown there. we just prepared for one day trip, but unfortunately we came back too late aftrenoo. So, we should drive around 30 minutes to go to kebumen. Of course, it was little bit far from ayah beach to my grandma's house :D

    BalasHapus