Selasa, 14 April 2015

This is Me ☺

Hello Good People……..

My name is Meilinda Sugiarti. You can call Mei or Linda. I was born on Kebumen, May 31st, 1995. I am getting 20 now. Oh it is okay, I hope that everyone who reads my blog always remember about my birthday, and do not forget to give pray for me. Never mind, it is just a joke. Now, I am studying as one of university students in English Diploma Program, Jenderal Soedirman University.  It is located in Purwokerto, Central Java. Actually, I come from Jakarta, and I am officially as “Merantau Person” which is called by Indonesian. The aim of my blog is for showing about my inspirations in my creative writing subject in the forth semester. This subject lectures by Mrs. Septi Mariasari, S.Pd., M.Hum. I am very glad to share my inspirations in my blog.

Related about myself, I love green very much. I have kinds of green stuffs in my room. I think green is a calm and gentle color. Then, I have my lovely doll, its name is Kremit. However, I love all about Princess Disney too. I love listening music and it also becomes my learning style. I cannot study without the earphone in my ears and play my playlist songs. Actually, I have several favorite singers, such as Taylor Swift, David Archuleta, Brian Mcknight, Ariana Grande, and many more.  When I get bored with some assignments that I have to face it, I will look for some chocolate and ice cream to accompany me to continue doing my assignment. Of course, they can give back my mood. I love gathering with my close friends in my free time and share everything with them. Also, I love travelling very much. I can enjoy sightseeing when I travel around.

Let me tell you little bit about my experience since I have stayed in Purwokerto.  This is the first time that I live in apart with my family and it really teaches me about the meaning of family. I often miss my dad, my mom, and of course my beautiful little sister. Her name is Farah azizah. She is a hyperactive girl, smart, and nice. I miss them every time and it makes me really want to cry and accidently call them. I try to be an independent girl in here who should protect and control myself to avoid from kinds of negative things. I have some friends who come from varied countries from Indonesia. This is really interesting because I can learn more about their cultures. Most of people speak in Javanese language in here. However, even I am a Javanese too but I cannot speak in Javanese, it sounds very complicated for me. I love the atmosphere in here. When I go out from my room, I can see the beautiful view of Slamet Mount. I can feel the fresh and clean air in the morning and I escape from the crowded of traffic jam in Jakarta.  Thus, there are lots of experiences and memories when I have stayed in Purwokerto and studied in my English department.

1 komentar:

  1. Beautiful Blog Melin! You are one of the best writer I've ever met. :D

    BalasHapus